Monday, September 26, 2011

Michael Vick Injury, Broken Hand!

PHILADELPHIA — Michael Vick has a broken right hand, and it's uncertain when the Philadelphia Eagles star quarterback will return. Vick left Sunday's 29-16 loss to the New York Giants after getting hurt late in the third quarter. He started despite suffering a concussion in last Sunday's loss at Atlanta. "I don't know anything right now except my hand is broken," Vick said when asked if he could play against San Francisco next week. Coach Andy Reid said Vick would have a CT scan Monday.



Vick said in his postgame news conference "I was trying to protect myself". "Still didn't get a flag and that's pretty much been the story for...
the last three weeks. I mean, obviously at some point something catastrophic is going to happen and I broke my hand."On Sunday, Vick said he wouldn't blame the referees for the hits, but wanted someone to "take notice."Vick was temporarily replaced by Mike Kafka after heading to the locker room for X-rays on his right hand early in the fourth quarter. But Vick returned during a time-out and Kafka left the huddle.Vick played one more series before again being replaced by Kafka.

1 comment: