Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Luiz Suarez: it is difficult to achieve the Primary League title this season


The Reds currently sit in fifth spot in the Barclays Premier League table, six points behind leaders Manchester United after just seven matches. Suarez, who has been Liverpool's star performer so far this term, admits winning the title is now difficult because... of the gap between the Reds and rivals like United, Manchester City and Chelsea. "We have no limit and want to stay in the top four. But winning the Premier League is now very difficult," Suarez said. "The main reason why it is so difficult is because the two Manchesters and Chelsea are unreachable. But we can win the cups.

Suarez, who inherited the famous No.7 shirt at Anfield, revealed he was not aware of the significance of the shirt, but is happy to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Kevin Keegan and Kenny Dalglish. "I didn't know the history of my No.7 shirt at Liverpool," added Suarez. "I picked it because it was one of the few numbers available. "Now that I know the story I am proud to wear the '7' and I try not to feel the burden of its heritage."

No comments:

Post a Comment